Custom End-of-Arm Tooling
Available from SAS Automation LLC
In relation to an entire automation project, the End-of-Arm Tool (EOAT) is one of the most critical and dynamic aspects.
When it comes to building a correctly functioning robotic EOAT gripper, >SAS< offers can supply the information to enable you to make the most of your time, money, and effort.
The characteristics of an effective End-of-Arm Tool:
• Lightweight - reduces robot wear and maintenance
• Rigid - consistent in location; maintains product securely
• Durable - long life; low maintenance
• Modular - easy to adjust and to make changes
• Availability - quick delivery of components and spare parts
Build your own EOAT with >SAS< standard modular lightweight components or have the experienced Engineers and Technicians at >SAS< design and build your EOAT.