Available from Molecor
Molecor has developed the first system in the world able to manufacture PVC-O pipes up to diameters DN 630 mm (24"). This system: M-OR-P 3163, is able to manufacture from DN 250 mm (10") to DN 630 mm (24"). Due to the bigger dimensions of these pipes this machine has been upgraded.
This system allows, in less than 50 meter length, to manufacture a 630 mm PVC-O pipe.
This length includes the extruder, a nine meter vacuum tank, a six meter spray tank, the haul off, the saw, and the orientation equipment. It is 100% compatible with standard layouts on plastic pipe factories.
Some of the characteristics of this system are:
- Very robust system for heavier pipes.
- Molds and receivers with high safety factors using international designing code ASME VIII
- Mechanical and electrical security systems. Fail-Safe concept.
- Servo-Hydraulic devices in order to achieve more accurate results.
- More powerful and energy efficient oven.