CNC TRIMMING MACHINES
Available from Geiss Thermoforming USA
Geiss designs and manufactures CNC trimming machines. All of the machines are worldwide market leaders with regard to technology, quality and performance. They are designed in accordance with the parametric principle: all machines can be exactly adapted to your special requirements. All machines utilize Siemens controllers and hardware.
Depending on the requirements, GEISS trimming machines are available in any nominal size and different versions. The smallest machine size provides the same productivity and rigidity as the large ones. For maximum performance, the machines can be fitted with linear motors.
The CNC trimming machines are available with 3, 4 and 5 axes, ultrasonic cutting with 4 to 6 axes, laser cutting and a specially developed Direct Drive head for mold making in aluminum.
Geiss customers can be assured that all programs are interchangeable and compatible to enable transfer to newer control systems among all machine sizes.
Features of the machines include:
• The unparalleled list of options allows for any machine configuration
Areas of application:
• Glass and carbon fiber reinforced plastics
• Compression molded parts of GMT and SMC
• Molded parts of foam, leather and a substrate in sandwich construction
• Wood panelling
• Shaped plywood parts
• Honeycomb lightweight materials
• Blow molded parts
• Pattern making foams in tool making and prototyping