Rotary Filtration Systems
Available from Gneuss, Inc.
Gneuss Filtration Systems are based on the Rotary Technology. The filter disk, on which the screens are located in a ring pattern, is indexed when a pressure increase upstream of the filter is registered. The active screen area is always kept constant, the production process is not disturbed.
The Rotary Technology offers many advanatges:
- Fully-automatic mode of operation with integrated self-cleaning
- Pressure-constant mode of operation
- Consistent melt temperature and viscosity
- Melt purity and quality are always guaranteed
- Very short dwell time of the melt and of the dirt cake
- Highest safety standards and minimal environmental impact